Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vacation

CGR 115


This is an ad that in in complete over kill mode, there is so much going n in this ad that I don't know what to look at first. A big problem with this ad is all the curved text and imagery. Not to mention they have everything in this ad centered which is killing me. First they need to cut down on the images, either have the images in the circles or a background image but not both. I personally would go with the bottom image, lose the curve font, move the logo over to the right, make the top text straight and move it closer to the top and then have the slogan closer to the bottom but off center. There are many thing that could be done but as it is now its way to cluttered. I would also lose the glow around the logo, it gets lost anyway. The fonts not bad but its not great either and since your cutting back on the images I would go with something a little less boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment