Wednesday, October 17, 2012

JC Penny

CGR 115


Ok so I am aware that this ad is a bit cut off but I'm going to comment on it anyway because I think its a good ad and I love a lot of aspects in it. First off I love the old car in the background, I think classy cars offer a great background when your shooting models for a clothing ad. Between that and the fact that I love photos with models this ad had me from the start. The way they have her off to the side is great and I like how you can only see part of the car. I don't like her pose but I can deal with it. I like how they have the " seen and be seen" at the top and off centered and also how the color scheme is so consistent, the red and the surrounding warm tones are fantastic and it all ties in with the logo. Obviously the JC Penny logo would be on the page in a perfect world and if it was the only thing I would suggest would be to make sure the words under it matched up with the length of the box. Great ad, I'd buy cloths from here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment