Monday, October 29, 2012

Aquafina


Typography


In my opinion the Aquafina logo is pretty good, there are some improvements I see that it could make. I like the color choice; the white lettering really stands out which is important to point of purchase. The logo is also simple which is good design wise. I think they could have done without the red. When I think of water the farthest color from my mind is red. They should have kept it all blue or a least cool colors. I also think the label in general looks way too crowded. They should have used only used one logo and then they could have spaced out the smaller information.  The back is way too cluttered. As for the font, I like it and I don't like it. I feel that it kind of matches the look of the mountains in their logo but at the same time I think it looks too pointy and bold for a water logo. I do like that they used different font variations, like the italics under the logo.

1 comment:

  1. whats the name of the font used in the logo? That "AQUAFINA" font

    ReplyDelete