Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gillette

CGR 115


This ad is not only clever but its funny too. This is a great use of image and typography together. I think this ad draws you right in not only because it cleaver but its also odd. Anytime you have some sort of sex appeal in an ad it makes the product more marketable. Some guys will look at this ad and think, well I'll go out and buy this razor and maybe I'll get a girl that looks like this. You have to appeal to peoples interests. I also love how the image takes up the whole page, great composition. The line with the logo and information in it is also placed well. It was a good decision not to put it right on the bottom edge. The type on her face also fallows the curves of her face really well and the font is a longer san serif font. I like hoe the letters range in size depending on where they are on her face. Great Job, this ad may even make me buy this razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment