Monday, October 22, 2012

Label


Typography


I don't see this water bottle label as a water bottle label, I see it more as a Tuscany Italy scene advertising something like garlic bread. I don't get a fresh feeling, I get more of a warm, fuzzy, food feeling. Also the way they designed the outer boxes dont give me a water feeling either. With the grapes and vines it reminds me more of a wine label then a water label. If they are going to use an image they should have used a more rain forest  looking photo with a spring in it. That would have given it a more wet, watery feeling instead of a dry winery feeling. Then I would have made the outer boxes some sort of green to match the photo. As far as the logo, I think they should have gone with a font more similar to the font under it. Not the same one, just a different variation. Needs work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment