Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Brantano

CGR 115


I think this is a really cleaver ad. The idea is great and so is the composition. I really like how everything is moving diagonally, it really draws your eye through the ad. I do think that the placement of the logo could be better, it gets lost up there it the corner. I would have moved the image over all the way to the right and then moved the brand to the top left corner, that would have moved your eye to the logo instead of away from it. I like the color scheme and how its not overly bright; it makes you feel as though your in a basement or somewhere dark. I think the logo should be a tad bigger and used some colors in the ad, possibly the green on the shoe. Typography is good, it reminds me of the type for converse shoes. Overall good job, just needs a few tweaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment