Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Help Direct the Future

CGR 115


Great ad, very inspirational and it is directed to a wide audience, basically everyone who is a parent. I really like the typography and how they made the verb a script font, it makes it look as though you hand wrote it in. I also like the way the light is shinning down on the opened chair, it makes you visualize your child in the chair. The worms eye view is also very cleaver, its more intriguing and dramatic they a straight on view. I like the black and goldfish yellow color scheme, it really puts the emphasis on the chair and the type.Its also cool how the chair looks as though its emerging from the black background. I think the website should move up from the bottom a little more, it looks a bit tight there. I also like that there is a little description of the company at the bottom, I would however have made the logo a bit more legible thats a weird script like font. Good job overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment