Saturday, October 13, 2012

Got Milk

CGR 115



I really like this magazine ad. Its powerful and you know what its advertising right away. A key thing that a lot of companies use in advertising is a famous person to promote their product. This ad makes milk sexy and sexy appeals to a lot of people. I love the colors in this ad. The dark red and the olive forest green really go together. Both of these colors really make the white milk pop. I like the font used for the got milk also. Its a tall san serif font and I like that its small and at the bottom, it kind of feels like they are whispering it which is funny because the image is so powerful. But I like it that way. I think it was  a good idea to have the focal point, which is the exploding glass of milk, off to the left of the page. Good composition, Great ad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment