Saturday, October 6, 2012

Salon Indulgence


CGR 115


I think this is a really successful letterhead and logo design. The font is fantastic in my opinion, its really original and it gives you an exotic kind of feeling. I love how the color scheme is simple, these two colors really go well together and I think the gradient in the brown was a really good choice. I think that the design is also really intriguing. I like how the line go from thick to thin and make dip at the end. This makes it so there is a flow to the piece and it makes your eye travel. The branding is also great, you can defiantly tell these two pieces are from the same company. Great use of space as well. My only complaint is that the name of the company is placed differently in the envelope then it is in the letterhead.I feel if they would make salon larger or indulgence smaller so they are even, that would get rid of that weird negative space in the sides. Other then that great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment