Monday, October 1, 2012

Art


CGR 115



Even though these cards are a bit cut off it's, there is enough there for me to comment on and I want to because I think this is a pretty cool idea. I really like the look of the texture in the background. It reminds me of skin, I also like that there are both light and dark values in the background,. Its makes it less simple but I think it works, on the first one. I feel like on the second one the text just gets lost. I think only having text on the front side may be a solution to this problem or make the text a different color, or they could adjust the spacing between the letter to make it more legible. The pink on the second card was a bad choice, they should have gone with the blue they used on the front. I also like that "art" on the second card is cut off, you can still tell what it says, it just makes it a little more eye catching. I also think it was a good idea to use the we site as a line at the bottom, it helps balance out the texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment