Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pantene

CGR 115


This ad is not terrible but there are a few things that I think need improving. The first being the readability of the text at the bottom, it gets totally lost in her body. I would change it to a darker grey to match some of the other values in the ad. That said, I do like the overall color scheme. I like that its mainly black and white with a few pops of color in the logo. I also really like the font and how its clean yet bold. It was a good chic to put the bottom text in a different font then the logo however, I would make it the slightest bit thicker. There is a lot of movement in this ad which I like. The direction of the face and the flow of the hair drawing your eye toward the bottom text was a good idea. I like how the logo is not dead center at the top, its of set a bit the the left. Good choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment