Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stick With Us


CGR 115



I really like this ad, there are so many good things going on here. One being the great composition. The way everything is spaced out is nice, the diagonal movement is good, and eve though the space s filled it doesn't feel crowded. I also love the color scheme. I like how the end of the stick is blue to match the blue on the square of chalk and I like how they used the colors from their logo. I think their lithe catch phrase at the top is really clever, it made me giggle a little when I saw it and thats the kind of thing that catches the readers interest. I think the font works here, The serif font doesn't seen like its to much because theres not a lot of text and its up against a white background. It gives it a stronger feeling, like its going to "stick" around. Really good job, the only thing I would suggest would be to move the logo down just a hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment