Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Absolute Vodka

CGR 115


Since our next assignment is to create a magazine ad, I decided to look up some popular ones, the first being an ad for Absolute Vodka. Everyone knows the absolute vodka slogan changes in every ad, the consistent thing is that they have absolute before the changing word. This is an extremely cleaver idea. It catches peoples interests and can make people laugh at the same time. I love the image in this one, the glass being attracted to the bottle is great and you really get a sense thats whats happening. I think the color scheme rocks. I love that they used grey and white and its still intriguing. The font is also great. I think it was a good choice to have a bold san serif font because the words are the most important and you need then to connect to the image. I like that absolute attraction is at the bottom because it gives you the chance to think about what the image is showing you before you get your answer. Great job Absolute Vodka!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment