Monday, October 8, 2012

Leather Experts


CGR 115


This is an ok envelope design, but it needs some improving. One of the things that needs to be re thought is the placement of their designs. Its moving into the restricted areas and thats something to be careful of. I feel like the information on the left side should be reversed. The address should go in the top left where its suppose to and the company logo should either go on the bottom somewhere or the top middle, which is iffy or the other side. I like the fades circle in the bottom right corner but I think the faded togo is way to much. They already have the logo on here, they don't need another one. I also feel that there is a weight issue. The left side feels much heavier then the the right for obvious reasons. I think is they made it so there was only a sliver of the curve near the left edge, it would take care of the weight problem and the placement problem all at once. I love the blue, grey white color scheme, very simple and cool. I like the font as well, the italics compliments the serif font nicely, I usually don't like serif font but here I don't mind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment