Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ride For Aids


CGR 115


This is a great example of a magazine ad for a corporation. I really like how there is so much typography used in the ad. I think the bike looks amazing; they did a really good job of not making the text cluttered . Its a very clean and simple design and gets the point across. I think they did a good job of tying the logo in with the bicycle image. The pop of red in both is really nice and I like that the red directs you eye to the information thats most important. I also like how the bike is not overpowering the ad, its a great design and the image does not detract from the cause. The spacing of the words from the edges is really good, nothing seems cramped. I think the background color was a good choice, you kind of get the red, white, blue, USA feel from it which I like because this is a problem nation wide. My only suggestion is maybe to make the text underneath the bike a bit larger or put it in red. Otherwise great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment