Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Live Here


Typography


So this book cover has a few problems with it. First off I hate the centered feeling and I also dont like that the authors names don't line up. The M and the P are a little off which bothers me. I dont mind the black and white color scheme, I actually prefer black and white but I do have a problem with the realistic background with the messy kid like handwriting. If they wanted to keep it they at least should have made the authors name in a more solid font, not handwritten. Instead of the cement they could have done siding of a house, just an idea. Then for the back they could have done close ups of a roof and took the same solid font for the authors and used it for the comments or description of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment