Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Zoo and Aquarium




CGR 115
So this logo is not one that I'm a fan of. First off there is nothing in this logo that has to do with an aquarium and to me a tree does does not really symbolize a zoo. If I was them I might think about doing an animal from the ocean and then one from land or if they wanted to keep the tree at least incorporate something that has to do with water or the ocean. As far as the typography is concerned I don't mind it, I kind of like the serif font and all the text in caps. I do like the line separating the two places it gives it a sense of separation which is needed and I think it makes it easier to read. I am usually a fan of black and white but not in this one. It comes across kind of plain and stiff and zoos and aquariums are more of a fun playful place. I at least think they should have put in a green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment