Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Business Card "Floera"

CGR 115


This business card is very successful and I really like this design. This is what a business card should be, simple, to the point,  yet still eye catchy and rememberable. I really like how in the top card the logo is off center and that the faded swirl in the back is moving in the direction of the logo. This not only brings movement to the card but puts your focus on the logo. My eyes sees the swirl first and then ends at the logo. Great composition!!! For the second card I like how everything is to the left, kind of opposite of the top card. I also like how the swirl design is carried into the bottom card design as well. I also think the choice of colors is good. Very simple but eye catching. I'm glad they have tones of greysin them though because just back and yellow would remind me of a bumble bee. Lastly, I like the space between his name and title and his contact information, it has a nice balance to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment