Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Light Bulb

Typography




I like the overall idea and design for this book cover but there are a few things I would change. First I'll start with the things I like, I like the idea of the light build and relating that to the feeling of interrogation. I think you would pick up on it more quickly if there was a image of a chair in the background, even if it was a faint image, it would make the viewer get it faster. I like the color scheme, I think that having the white on the title and the black on the author was a good choice. It balances out because of the back on the light bulb. I do think the font for the title could have been a bit beefier. I kind of looks like its floating there. when you think of interrogation you think of a serious and intense process, I think the font should represent that more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment