Saturday, September 29, 2012

Interior Designer Business Card


CGR 115
I feel like this business card has potential but there are some major things that need improving. The first would be the weight issue. I like the idea of the white and green split but the bottom is so much heavier then the top. I think if they put Ferguson on the same line as Kathleen and then make her position a bit bigger that would solve the balance issue. I think that the website and the e-mail address should be switched and maybe they could add a thin white like at the bottom to go with the one at the top. The colors are ok but I think that if they went with a warmer color scheme that would be better seeing as how their dealing with interior design, it gives a more homey feeling. The font is pretty good, I would adjust the tracking in the bottom information a little though. It looks a bit cramped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment