Friday, September 28, 2012

Square Foot Media

CGR 115




This is a great example of a business card. First off the colors are great! Everyone is a fan of blue and the white really pops on the blue background. I also love how the company name is the company image, it makes things flow a bit easier automatically. The foot being cut off on the side is really great composition wise and I like that the company name is in the logo on the front and out of it on the back, good choice. It makes the front on look less crowded. I really like the font choice, the tracking and leading are very nice. I don't mind the first line of text almost sitting on the word media because its so much smaller and doesn't feel like its crushing it. I also like that the like on the back card going across the bottom isn't all the way at the bottom, the save below it matches the space at the top. Good job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment