Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cover Girl



CGR  115

Cover Girl is a make up brand known all over the country and I really like they typography use. I love how there is no space between cover and girl but you still know they are two words, they are always just said and presented as one. I also like how the font is more on the thin side but there are still some thicker line variations. It makes it feel more sheik. I think that all the letters being uppercase helps it stay strong even with the thinness of the letters. As far as the color scheme goes, I feel like it works with this ad but could easily be changed to fit and ad with a different color scheme which is good. I also love the placement being at the top because its balanced out by the purple at the bottom. Nice job!

No comments:

Post a Comment