Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fusion Business Card


CGR 115




This is a really good example of a business card! I love the color choice, it fits the feeling of a hair salon very well. The small design in the corner is great, it flows well just like hair. I also like that symbol is carried throughout the background. In this case things being dead center don't bother me because of the symbol and the fact that the type goes from large to small to show the level of importance. Something that I like about this card that hasn't been done on the others is using that back as a place to put your appointment time. It makes it so its harder to despise of because you need the card to remember your appointment. Font choice is good, clean and easy to read. I like the variety of italic, and san serif font. I think they could have lost the serif at the bottom, its not necessary and doesn't flow as nicely. Other then that great job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment