Friday, September 28, 2012

Industry


Typography



This book cover is a solid example of a good book cover. This is a vert symmetrical book cover but it works well. I love the "I" being picked up by the crane. The image is clearly representing the title. I love the type in this design. I think the san serif font was a good idea. I feel that if they would have done a serif font "industry" would have become too heavy. I'm not sure about the background color though. Blue is a good color, it just feels a bit washed out. If they used a more brown color scheme or if they make light and dark variations in the background I think that would help it from looking so band. They also should not have but the text on the back in white, that needs to be either black or the reddish brown they used for the tower image on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment