Sunday, September 23, 2012

Twilight

Typography


The Twilight series has become a world wide phenomenon and it all started with this book. I personally love the cover and the font they chose for it. I think the originality of this font is great, I love the swirl in the g and I love the emphasis on the L, it really brings you in. I think it was a good choice putting the title in the top middle of the page. I normally don't like things in the middle but it works here because of the placement of the image. The colors work so well, I like that they have "Twilight" in white, that was a good choice considering in the book its mentioned how pal the vampires are, so I feel like it represents them and also white looks good on the harsh black background. I like the font chosen for the authors name as well. I really like the space between the letters and that it doesn't detract from the title. Good job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment