Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Snapple

Typography




Considering my favorite drink at this time is Snapple , I've decided to take a look at the Snapple label. I think it was a really good idea to make the background in the new design yellow. Yellow is a bright color, it pops and you will see it in a sea of other beverages. I also like that they got away from the round oval encircling the logo, its much more effective by itself and stands out even more with the light shooting out from behind it. I like that they have "all natural" sitting in between the top of the S and the top of the L, thats very well done. Their branding is also carried into the bottle itself which which I like, it gives the bottle some texture. The font on the newer design also looks a bit thinner to me, especially at the top where you see what flavor it is. I like it though, its not so heavy. Good job Snapple, way to improve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment