Friday, November 23, 2012

Serious People

CGR 115


With this flyer, I think there are a lot of things that can be approved upon. I like the kind of border that they have going around the left side and the bottom. I'm not crazy about the red box that they have almost dead center. The logo also looks like its getting lost in the red background. The very top text "serious people is also very close to the top, it feels very squished to me. Most of the font I like exempt for the one directly below the black box at the top. The A's and R's kind of look like the same letter and I hate that some of it is lower case and some is upper case. Bad combo. Where they are bulleting information looks terrible. It has a pyramid look to it which is never good and the alignment of everything is all screwy. Also the drop shadow on the website is unnecessary. Needs work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment