Monday, November 26, 2012

Atlantic Clipper

Typography



I really hate menus that have a limited selection on what you can order, that aside this one needs help. I feel like its not clear if the right side is the front or if its an inside page. Second, whats with the spastic placement of the words on the right side. I have no idea what I'm reading, it looks totally chaotic. I do like some of their design elements such as the lines on the left page and their logo isn't too bad, neither is the typography if they were going for an old time like look. Its they layout that really sucks. I like the dark blue on the menu, not the blue boarder though. I think they should stick with the layout on the left page if they had to choose. Has potential but needs a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment