Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Porcupine


Typography


I feel that the front of this book cover is much more successful then the back. The image is On the front and the back is really well done, I like that its placed at the bottom of the page keeping it away from the center. I really like the font on the front but i wish they would have switched the placement of the authors name and white text. Then they could have gone a bit larger with the authors name. I'm also not sure white was the best choice for the text on the front, it gets lost, they should have done a grey. I like that the "I" in porcupine matches the line on the back of the book, nice touch. As for the back of the book, I hate the font, I don't like it being so large and I also don't like that the space at the top and the bottom of the text aren't equal. Fix the back and this book cover would be a lot stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment