Friday, November 23, 2012

Menu 2


Typography


I was just looking at different menus out there and I came across this one. There are some things that I like and some things that I don't like about this menu. First off I hate that all the food names are in the center. It would be so much better if they were off to the left. I get a more formal vibe from this menu with it being very linear and more plain. I don't know if I like the gradient not the sides but it does give me a kind of wine feeling which I guess goes with there theme. I think they actually did a good job with the typography, everything looks very elegant and clean. I like the different font variation as well so good job there. I don't know if I'm crazy about the menu within a menu idea. I wish they would loose those diagonal lines and just continue the maroon side bars right to the bottom. Overall and ok job, just a few thing I would fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment