Friday, November 23, 2012

Adventures

CGR 115


I really like this flyer, there are only a few complaints that I have.  I think they could have done with less images, it looks a bit crowded to me. I like the one of the girl running and thats about it. they could have enlarged that image slightly and that would have been good. I love the color scheme. Different hues of the same color is always a nice ouch and it has consistency which I really like. I think it was a good choice to have the sponsors on the side and I like how the there is a slight wave design instead of the border going straight down making it boring and uniformed. I love the typography, you can really tell there was a lot of thought that went into it. There are many different variations which I like and they have the hierarchy of the information done right. The only other complaint I have is with the title. I actually don't like the font or how its laid out. I personally see corporate challenge before I see Scott Tinleys Adventures. If they made the title the darkest color and had it in any of the other fonts on the page I think it would solve that problem. Overall good job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment