Friday, November 23, 2012

Homestyle Jelly Jars

Typography 


I realize I have already done a post on jelly law labels but I came across these and they are so different then Smucker's I thought it would be nice to look at a not so popular brand. I actually think these labels are really successful. To me they are much more elegant then Smucker's. The white background of the label really makes then stand out. I think the typography is also very elegant looking. Very thin lettering, font variations and slight color changes make these labels very crisp and fresh looking. I like that there isn't a big graphic, there are just small symbols representing what flavor they are. I think that was really tastefully done.The labels being round not square also gives it a unique feeling. To me these feel like a cross between homemade and classy, but I like it. Good Job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment