Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Auntie Anne's


CGR 115


I think the Auntie Anne's logo okay. It's not the kind of logo that really catches my eye, but it is an effective logo and it has been for years. The things I don't like about it are the colors and the layout. I don't care for the pretzel image being above the brand name and I don't like the weird space on the sides of "pretzel perfect". I think they should have put the pretzel underneath, or to the side, of the logo (preferably on the side to get rid of some of the negative space). In this logo, the colors seem too primary to me, to the point of severe annoyance. The font looks classier than the illustration. I feel like they should change one of the two to achieve some sort of consistency. Personally, I would change the illustration because I like the font. 

No comments:

Post a Comment